Check out the calendar for any upcoming events!
Career in a Year!
Statewide initiative supporting career technical education
Many programs are a year or less in instructional training.
"We prepare and empower today's students to meet the demands of an evolving and competitive global market."
Emerald Coast Technical College is a highly approved and accredited institution.
Emerald Coast Technical College is committed to the vision of empowering students and powering the future by providing high quality, affordable education and training to all persons in the community who are seeking and can benefit from participation in Post Secondary career education opportunities, secondary education opportunities, adult education opportunities, and enrichment activities.
- Career Focused Training and Opportunities.
- Emerald Coast Technical College offering programs for successful careers.
- Small Classes and Individual Training.
- Reasonable Tuition – Public Post-Secondary.
- Nationally Accredited Standards.
- College Credits for Technical Programs.
- Programs cater to Employer Needs/Requirements.
- Personal and Career Counseling Assistance.
- Financial Aid to those who qualify.
- GED prep and testing
Emerald Coast Technical College 2017 Annual CPL Report Data:
Completion Rate: 88%
Placement Rate: 85%
Licensure Rate: 77%
Emerald Coast Technical College is committed to the concepts of equal opportunity and equity and complies with Florida Statutes regarding non-discrimination. No person shall, on the basis of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, age, or disability be denied receipt of services, participation in school activities, or access to programs if qualified to receive such services.
To report misconduct please call the Walton County School District office at (850) 892-1100 or follow the procedure in this PDF.
To report suspected abuse please call the Department of Children and Families at 1-800-96-ABUSE.